Send, track and prove delivery of your registered SMS
Guaranteed chain of custody
Improved communication lead times
Time- and process-based cost savings
Efficient audit trails
How to send a Registered SMS
Use our Customer Portal to simply import your contacts, create templates, customise your messages and schedule sending.
Send single or multiple Registered SMS’s with up to 600 characters per message.
Uses for Registered SMS
- Letters of Demand / Notification of collections
- Notification of a change in terms and conditions of existing contracts
- Sending and receiving account opening documentation
- Confirmation of proof of payments, and/or unsuccessful transactions
- Delivery of certificates or reports
- Distribution of invoices
- Acknowledgement of Debt / Debt Prescription notices
- Default loan notifications
- Loan refinancing deadlines
- Changes to personal data
- Pick up and delivery notifications
- Employee notifications (CCMA)
Can it be integrated?
Customer Tools’ Portal
Use our Customer Portal to send Registered Messages. Certificates are stored for 5 years on the portal.
Or use our APIs to integrate our services into your business processes.
Or use FTP and prepare your data, transfer it to our servers and we will send it on your behalf.
Secured by a Trusted Third Party
As an international telecommunications operator, we store proof of your communication for 5 years.
Proof of delivery using digital communication is compliant with section 19(4) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions ACT, 2002