Send, track and prove delivery of your registered emails
Simply cc our registering address.
No implementation or plug-ins
The certificate is shared with the sender and recipient
Guaranteed chain of custody
Time- and process-based cost savings
The Registration Certificate
The Registration Certificate is delivered to both the sender and the recipient. It includes sender and recipient details, date and time stamps, domestic or global digital signatures as well as the content of the email, including the attachments. It is a superior service to that of traditional paper-based registered mail.
Uses for Registered Email
- Letters of Demand / Notification of collections
- Notification of a change in terms and conditions of existing contracts
- Sending and receiving account opening documentation
- Confirmation of proof of payments, and/or unsuccessful transactions
- Delivery of certificates or reports
- Notification of eviction
Secured by a Trusted Third Party
As an international telecommunications operator, we store proof of your communication for 5 years.
We comply with ISO 27001 security standards protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information.
Proof of delivery using digital communication is compliant with section 19(4) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions ACT, 2002