We’ll provide you with a contract e-mail address which you will use as the “recipient” of email.
Send the email via our Registered Communication servers. We will process the contract email and sends it to the intended recipient’s address. The moment the recipient replies, we issue a certificate with the content from both emails.
Uses for Registered Email Contract
- Changes to personal data
- Change in existing contracts where consent of other party is required
- In conjunction with call centre for real-time contracting
- Confirm and validate transaction that are high-value
- Confirmation of acceptance of new/revised contracts
- Validate and confirm instructions received from clients relating to e.g. wealth and investment decisions